There are so many reasons to take music lessons, not the least of which being just the fun of making music!
For the kids there’s also…
- Development of confidence through steady progress and measurable success
- Increased mathematical and spatial abilities
- Enhanced patience, self-discipline, coordination, memorization skills and concentration
- Understanding of music concepts, such as melody, harmony and rhythm, which can be applied to future endeavors, such as learning another instrument
And for adults, there’s all of the above. Plus, do you wish you could…
- Accompany yourself on the piano?
- Join your church choir, or just feel comfortable singing the hymns?
- Sing with a community choir?
- Get up and sing at karaoke?
- Sing and play music with your children?
To schedule a free trial lesson, contact me: 717-367-8030 firstname.lastname@example.org
Application available here or at our first meeting.
Already a student? Visit your blog page here.