In a lesson, you can expect to do some combination of the following:
· Discuss questions or issues that have come up during practice time
· Do warm-up and technique-building exercises
· Listen to recordings or live demonstration of your music or other pieces with related techniques/concepts
· Play/sing duets
· Review written work that may have been assigned at the previous lesson
· Discuss and practice music theory concepts in the context of the pieces you are working on
· Sight read new music and exercises
· Learn about composition and compose your own new music
· Play games or do activities to reinforce musical concepts
To schedule a free trial lesson, contact me: 717-367-8030 email@example.com
Application available here or at our first meeting.
Already a student? Visit your blog page here.